You can save a hemlock tree in the Green River Gorge for as low as $10 – the cost of treating one tree to protect it from the hemlock woolly adelgid for five years.
The more you can give, the more hemlocks we can treat. Help us hit our goal of $10,000 and save this foundational species and the Green River Gorge’s spectacular ecosystem.
- Cone ($10) – Adopt 1 tree – this protects the tree for five years from the Hemlock Woolly Adelgid.
- Seedling ($30) – Take the next step by adopting 3 trees in the Green River Gorge.
- Sapling ($50) – Save 3 trees in the Green River.
- Conifer ($100) – Save 6 trees in the Green River Gorge, help a PHHAT team member get an applicator license.
- Crown ($150) – Save 11 hemlocks, help a PHHAT team member get an applicator license.
- Sentinel ($250) – save 15 hemlocks, help a team member get licensed and help us expand this program to other watersheds.